Monday 17 March 2014

Ta Da! Here's My Blog!

So I might as well start off with a little introduction, before I get down to the nitty gritty of serious blogging. I decided to start up this blog since I have some time on my hands and I love writing. I express myself much better by written word, and I am constantly thinking of artful ways to record events and opinions in interesting and amusing word pictures.

So how about a little bit about myself? Well, I'm an aspiring photographer, photography is a passion of mine, it's like poetry in an image. Each and every photo that I take has a special meaning to me. It speaks a message, tells a story, reflects an emotion, embodies a quality. What is portrayed can be interpreted in many ways, and I would like those who view my work to think about what the image they are looking at means to them. You can check out my photos here www.facebook.com/GnatWorxPhotography.

I also love writing poetry, although I don't write as often as I'd like. I'll be posting some of my poems as time goes by, so look out for that. I also love writing satire and journalistic reports. But the sordid world of journalism does not appeal to me. So I write mostly for my own sake.

On a slightly more personal note, I am 21 years old and I have an adorable black and white cat named Dusty and a cute fawn rabbit named Cinnabun. I drive a spunky little 1974 VW Beetle, Buttercup - gotta love classic cars! I hope you enjoy my posts from now on ;) Don't forget to subscribe!





So till next time, smile and wave folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment